[GRASS-dev] i.spectral limited to 400 files

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:26:03 PDT 2014

In Ubuntu, I could expand the number of opened files by:

#PCA will require the extension of ulimit for open files in Ubuntu
sudo vi /etc/security/limits.conf

#There you should enter:
#username            hard    nofile          65000
#username            soft    nofile          10000
#before # End of file

and reboot

--
----