[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r59812 - in grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0: man tools

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Apr 19 14:10:02 PDT 2014

Hi Vaclav,

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Martin, I'm not sure if this [59812] is appropriate because it is not
> stabilized yet [59816] and overall, it is a new feature although it is just
> in documentation.
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/59812
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/59816

Martin was so kind to backport in upon my wish-request. So blame me :)

We tested it on different browsers and different Linuxes, online and offline.
Also, it is important to get beta2 out, and it should come with a better manual.

No problem to them come up with a different approach as suggested by
you and redo it again. But we don't know if JS will work while we have
tested things with <div> so far. Small steps...

So, don't worry that anyone wants to stop anyone else from revisiting
the TOC mechanism completely :) But we need something now (and we have
it). Newer approaches may evolve of course.

Best
Markus