[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS 6.4.4 r.li modules

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Aug 13 01:10:20 PDT 2014

Martin Landa wrote
> Hi,

> hellik@

> >:
>
>> it seems only r.li.setup is enabled in winGRASS6.4.5svn.
>
> recently I fixed all remaining issues, the most recent build of
> 6.4.5svn contains all r.li modules. Any testing welcomed... Martin
>
> --
> Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

thanks for enabling the r.li.*-modules; there are there now.

but I'm still confused how to set up the conf file in GRASS 6.4.5svn, as
r.li.setup seems to be empty, see attached screenshot.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5156085/WinGrass645svncapture_13082014_100649.png>

-----
best regards
Helmut