[GRASS-dev] Debian patch for migration to wxpython 3.0: direct integration into our code ?

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:43:57 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> I've just stumbled upon this

> and especially the patch in the last message.
>
> Should/Could these changes be applied directly to the grass6 code ?

Some of the things are already there, some are not even in 7. This patch
will help just partially, there are things which are difficult to fix with
a script because it's not just syntactic change but the change in behavior.
 I was mostly trying to fix GRASS 7 recently, didn't have much time for
grass6.

Anna