[GRASS-dev] Some minor TGIS issues in GRASS 7.1

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Aug 26 11:37:24 PDT 2014

Hei Sören,

good to hear. I can only say that I am very happy with the TGIS framework. It is already very useful as it is!

Meanwhile I came across two other issues in GRASS 7.1 (r61095):
1) On my system (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit) t.list gives no output and does not finish, so I have to cancel it with CRTL-C and kill the processes manually.
2) In some cases t.rast.aggregate does not manage to gather all map information when nprocs is > 1. After "Gathering map informations" I get: "ERROR:  Unable to open header file for raster map".
Although, all maps are properly produced, the STDS is empty. The same command with nprocs=1 works fine. I have not figured out how exactly this behavior is triggered, because it does not occure in all parallel aggregations I tried (other t.rast.aggregate commands with nproc=10 worked fine), in again other cases with more than 1 core, after the error named above it works in a second run...

Cheers
Stefan