[GRASS-dev] addons dependencies

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Dec 1 07:18:25 PST 2014

On 28/11/14 23:41, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,

> [...]
>
>> And I just tried v.in.wfs2: g.extension does not give an error message
>> during installation, but it only installs the v.in.wfs2.py file, not the
>> other files and so when I run it, I get
>>
>> v.in.wfs2 url=http://geoserver.gis.irisnet.be/urbis/wfs
>> layers=Municipalities output=comm
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File
>> "/data/home/mlennert/SRC/GRASS/grass70release/dist.x86_64
>> -unknown-linux-gnu/scripts/v.in.wfs2", line 129, in <module>
>>      sys.exit(main())
>>    File
>> "/data/home/mlennert/SRC/GRASS/grass70release/dist.x86_64
>> -unknown-linux-gnu/scripts/v.in.wfs2", line 113, in main
>>      from wfs_drv import WFSDrv
>> ImportError: No module named wfs_drv
>
> please try out r63275. Martin

v.in.wfs2 now runs (although it bails out because of the recent change
in parameters (v.in.ogr dsn -> input).

v.class.ml does not work:

g.extension extension=v.class.ml
svnurl=http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass7
Fetching <v.class.ml> from GRASS-Addons SVN repository (be patient)...
Compiling...
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/tmpkEQYEu/v.class.ml/scripts/v.class.ml", line
387, in <module>
     from training_extraction import extract_training
ImportError: No module named training_extraction
make: *** [v.class.ml.tmp.html] Error 1
ERROR: Compilation failed, sorry. Please check above error messages.

Makefiles are different between the two, so maybe the issue is a wrong
Makefile for v.class.ml. However, running "make MODULE_TOPDIR=xyz" from
the grass-addons svn tree works...

Moritz