[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r63227 - in grass/trunk/scripts: d.correlate d.out.file d.rast.leg d.redraw d.shadedmap d.to.rast d.vect.thematic d.what.rast d.what.vect

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:09:36 PST 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
wrote:

> (except for the ones which are wxGUI commands pretending to be
> display commands; we still need to decide on a suitable prefix for
> those).

We should proceed with this. I still don't understand which options are the
one pretending. I considered all modules related to display control to be
d.*. You are suggesting that only the ones which are drawing should be d.*.
Does this apply to d.mon, d.colorlist, d.save, d.zoom, d.erase and some
others (if they would get to G7)?

Here are all the existing d.* commands in G 7.0.0 svn:

d.colorlist
d.colortable
d.correlate
d.erase
d.font
d.fontlist
d.geodesic
d.graph
d.grid
d.his
d.histogram
d.info
d.labels
d.legend
d.linegraph
d.mon
d.northarrow
d.out.file
d.path
d.polar
d.profile
d.rast
d.rast.arrow
d.rast.edit
d.rast.leg
d.rast.num
d.redraw
d.rgb
d.rhumbline
d.shadedmap
d.text
d.thematic.area
d.title
d.to.rast
d.vect
d.vect.chart
d.vect.thematic
d.what.rast
d.what.vect
d.where

At least these are not doing the drawing as far as I know:

d.colorlist
d.correlate
d.erase
d.font