[GRASS-dev] addons dependencies

Moskovitz, Bob@DOC Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Thu Dec 4 09:30:55 PST 2014

FYI, the QGIS Processing plugin does not work when accessing GRASS 7 tools because of the error shown below.

Robert Moskovitz
California Geological Survey
Seismic Hazards Zonation Program

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.