[GRASS-dev] Addons builds and manuals

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:27:54 PST 2014

Thanks for the  Martin.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/

The addons manual pages are still not built for some addons. I haven't
checked all but I checked the recent ones. The page claims to be updated
daily and the date I see in page info actually is Mon 08 Dec 2014 09:05:01
PM EST. Is there a log somewhere? Or some list where the modules should be
added?

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/v.surf.nnbathy.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.surf.nnbathy.html
(http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/m.surf.nnbathy.html)
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/i.theilsen.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.futures.html

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/misc/m.surf.nnbathy
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/imagery/i.theilsen
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/raster/r.futures

By the way, I'm wondering if m.surf.nnbathy is the right choice of name.
There is no standard for two different modules in one directory but
m.surf.nnbathy looks like a module name but is not. For example, r.colors
contains also r3.colors. That's not ideal but it does not introduce false
module name m.colors (m if for misc not mix anyway).