[GRASS-dev] i.pansharpen fails to compile

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 17 08:44:40 PST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> Probably! But, I did select for "tc" --> "theirs conflict" while updating.

This means that you keep your changes (somehow).

> Anyway.  Thanks (again).  Should(n't) we go for """...""" in python scripts
> instead of # whereever possible?

No idea - so far not discussed AFAIK. But I see it here:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting/Python

> Some newer python scripts, I remember, have the AUTHOR and stuff info inside
> a docstring.

Then we should update all scripts accordingly if that's the way to go.
The included scripts should ideally reflect best practice.

Markus