[GRASS-dev] GSoc Project on GRASS

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:35:34 PST 2014

Hello all,

I am a M.S. by research student from Lab for Spatial Informatics,
International Institute of Information and Technology, Hyderabad, India.

Last year I had proposed idea on "GRASS magic extension for the IPython
Notebook <http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas_2013>" in
GSOC-2013.
But unfortunately the idea didn't get selected. Would it be a good idea to
propose the same project this year also?

OR if there is another idea based on python and better suited for me, I am
willing to contribute.

It would be a great help if I can get suggestions on this.

Thanking you in advance.

--
Regards,
*Naveen Panwar*