[GRASS-dev] New GRASS for Mac binaries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 12 11:54:53 PST 2014

I still don’t know what has been happening with my attempts to run my own binaries. But following up on thoughts from William and Vaclav, I’m chalking it up to dropbox incomplete syncing. I’ve gone ahead and posted new versions for GRASS 7, GRASS 6.5, and GRASS 6.4 to the web site <http://grassmac.wikidot.com/downloads>. If anyone cares to try them and let me know, I’d appreciate it. I’m heading out of town but will see if I can test sometime during the trip.

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton