[GRASS-dev] New GRASS for Mac binaries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 14 11:07:29 PST 2014

That was what I used to do, but have switched to doing this all on DropBox so I can work back and forth across different computers. Part of this is a dropbox issue, part has to do with connection speeds, and part involves changing some of my workflows.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)