[GRASS-dev] Proposal for GSoC idea on INSPIRE

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:11:22 PST 2014

Yes Vaclav,

There are several entry points in GRASS GIS to create/(up)load some kind of
information that can be part of a metadata system. We know that GRASS is
lacking a unified system to report into a metadata format that is "modern",
interchangable and exportable into online systems.

Once GSoC starts, there will be some more discussions coming up indeed !

Cheers,
Yann

----