[GRASS-dev] grass-dev Digest, Vol 101, Issue 50

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Jul 21 11:32:41 PDT 2014

It is also on the GRASS for Mac site and runs fine.

http://grassmac.wikidot.com/downloads (bottom of the page)

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Jul 21, 2014, at 7:08 AM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>> <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>> wrote: