[GRASS-dev] Week 10: GRASS GIS 3D flowlines

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:22:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

1. What did you get done this week:
I updated documentation and added flowline integration in both directions.
I wrote tests (using the new testing framework) and I must still add more.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
There are couple of options. I will experiment with different tile cache
settings if any particular one would behave better. Another thing is to
change the writing of the flow line vector to include the velocity value in
table. Depending on time, I would like to implement r3.gradient module
based on the already implemented gradient function.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
The tests broke the r3.flow compilation when the addon is installed through
g.extension. So I reverted the Makefile for now, but this issue is not
solved.

Anna

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2014/ImplementationOf3DRasterFlowLine