[GRASS-dev] g.mlist list multiple types from all mapsets

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 00:43:01 PDT 2014

I tested g.mlist with the attached script. I started from test_g_list.py
and replaced g.list with g.mlist -p and g.list -f with g.mlist -f. g.mlist
passed the test, which means g.list == g.mlist -p & g.list -f == g.mlist -f.

g.mlist does everything g.list does and provides more functionalities, so
do we want to retire the old g.list and replace it with g.mlist?