[GRASS-dev] i.topo.corr does not appear in the wxGUI menu

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:13:13 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:31 AM, Yann Chemin <ychemin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For some reason i.topo.corr is not mapped to the menu or tree.
>

> It should appear in:
> Imagery=>Satellite images tools=> below i.atcorr entry

It was not in toolboxes.xml [1], so I added it in r60768. Please note that

cd gui/wxpython
make clean
make

is required (because the Makefiles are wrong, I think).

BTW, have you noticed that in Ubuntu 14.04 Unity HUD menu search works with
GRASS wxGUI? So, you can press Alt and then type something and it will
search the menu for you. I think that it very useful feature.

Vaclav

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/xml/toolboxes.xml#L1578
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/60768

 Yann