[GRASS-dev] sphinx python documentation

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:59:46 PDT 2014

On 31 May 2014 02:03, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:

> This would be really great. For Python and GUI I'm always looking to source
> code rather than Doxygen but I hope that with Sphinx it will be a start of a
> new documentation which I will actually use.

I everybody,

In r60817 I committed Sphinx support for wxgui API doc. To compile the
sphinx documentation you need to launch "make sphinxdoc" and it create
a new directory wxgui in dist/docs/html/.
This is a really first version, and several improvements can be done.
I updated all the docstring containing params and return but there are
a lot of functions and classes without docstrings.

Now I'm going to update Submitting/wxGUI in the trac adding
information how to write docstring

Please report any problems

--
ciao