[GRASS-dev] problem initializing temporal gis

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 01:51:24 PDT 2014

Hi everybody,

if I run python inside a GRASS session and after try to connect to the
database I obtain an error

>>> import grass.temporal as tgis
>>> dbif = tgis.SQLDatabaseInterfaceConnection()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/lucadelu/compilati/grass_trunk/dist.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/temporal/core.py",
line 786, in __init__
    self.msgr.debug(1, "SQLDatabaseInterfaceConnection constructor")
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'debug'

If I run the same code in a script I didn't obtain any error, some
advice to solve the problem?

--
ciao
Luca