[GRASS-dev] Critical bugs for 6.4.4 release: last chance to react, otherwise we'll release with these bugs

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jun 25 01:22:09 PDT 2014

On 25/06/14 00:09, Martin Landa wrote:
>> in other votes let us know if you have any objections. If not, we can
>
> s/votes/words/g ;-)

Although I do adhere more to the principle of release when ready, not
when some outside event forces you, I would say go ahead for release.
The remaining issues should be clearly noted as known bugs, but I agree
that they are not _that_ critical and that in the whole, 6.4.4 is much
nicer than 6.4.3...

Moritz