[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Color table management GRASS GIS wxGUI

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 12:32:08 PST 2014

Hi Pranjali,

Color table management in WxGUI is good project as you are experienced with
wxPython. Well to start on how to contribute I would say
Try a source build of grass7.0 from svn, if you haven't done it already.
read the pygrass API and you could also play with some example code on how
grass modules used in python. Ofcourse you could try grass modules via gui.

I would happy to become a backup mentor for this project as I am mentoring
another project. I hope you find someone else from WxGUI people to be a
primary mentor

Good Luck!

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Pranjali Pratik <pranjali91 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi!
> This is Pranjali. I am interested in taking up the "Color table management
> GRASS GIS wxGUI" project. I have had some previous experience in developing
> GUIs using wxPython. I would be really grateful if someone could provide me
> with some pointers on how to contribute to this project.
>
> Regards
> Pranjali

Regards,
   Rashad