[GRASS-dev] Character encoding of module i.atcorr files

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:02:33 PST 2014

One other file with non-ASCII is doc/infrastructure.txt which contains

 grass-es La lista de correo de GRASS GIS en español

I would say that in infrastructure the English name would be more
appropriate but anyway, the official name is the above and it is clear what
does it mean, so I would keep the original.