[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Android Compilation

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 20:38:19 PST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Yann Chemin <ychemin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Errors compiling only in
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/animation
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/mapswipe
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/gmodeler
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/rlisetup
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/psmap
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/dbmgr
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/vdigit
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/iclass
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/gcp
> /home/yann/dev/grass/gui/wxpython/timeline

These (g.gui.* modules) are also problematic on Mac OS X. For me there is
no difference between these and standard scripts but there probably is
some. It seems that the build system is a bit fragile when it compiles
wxGUI things.

I'm wondering if toolboxes were generated
(etc/gui/wxpython/xml/menudata.xml and module_tree_menudata.xml).