[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2014: GRAS GIS Web UI

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:53:01 PST 2014

Rashad, please basic description of your idea to

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2014#Web-basedGUIforGRASSGIS

I also created a page to have ideas mentioned here stored in systematic way:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2014/WebGRASS

I will have limited possibilities to work on it in next days, so feel edit
or put some facts directly there. I hope that others will also join this
discussion which goes far behind the GSoC.

Vaclav