[GRASS-dev] polygon boundaries not showing

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 01:40:55 PST 2014

I really thought I checked that, but apparently not :-/ ... (just for
clarity, in the gui, the boundary feature type should be enabled).

But it is good if this is enabled by default (as it always has been as
far as I am aware when opening a vector layer in the GUI), thanks for
adding that back.

Cheers,

Paulo