[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r60048 - grass/trunk/vector/v.in.db

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:15:53 PDT 2014

Segmentation fault when you do v.in.db ... output=a at other_mapset because
Vect_open_new returns -1 with a warning, not a fatal error, "unable to
create new ... is not the current mapset". I didn't check why it's
returning -1 instead of throwing a fatal error in this case. I believe that
this warning has to be a fatal error if no modules rely on -1 return.

Huidae