[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r60054

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:15:41 PDT 2014

I think that it's better to hide implementation details such as the
Map_info structure, then we don't have to worry about user code making
unexpected changes in the Map_info structures. As long as we keep track of
open maps, close/delete them when needed and implement the accessor
functions, the user doesn't need to access Map_info, I think. Are there any
good reasons why we have to expose the Map_info structure to module
developers?

Huidae