[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2284: Keep pressing Ctrl+C in command line

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:24:42 PDT 2014

Would I miss any functionalities by using prompt.sh? I mean other than
portability between OSs, does prompt.py provide other benefits? If there's
nothing to lose in Unix by falling back to prompt.sh, I'd like to bring it
into 7 and let the user choose. Maybe if the user is in Unix, there is no
reason at all to use prompt.py?

I don't know about Windows, but what benefits would this python startup
bring compared to native cmd.exe? Just wondering...