[GRASS-dev] scikit-learn

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Wed May 14 01:19:22 PDT 2014

OK, thanks, that looks interesting. I really should get into Python.. would
be great if this could work with raster data as input, e.g., for species
distribution modelling. I can imagine that this might be a (faster)
alternative to modelling in R (especially the model projection part, which
can be a bit problematic in R for large data sets).