[GRASS-dev] g.mlist list multiple types from all mapsets

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun May 25 06:31:37 PDT 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 3:43 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>wrote:

> I would like to modify `g.mlist` to enable listing multiple types from
> all mapsets in the given location. Now you can list multiple types
> from search path, ie.

This is just a reminder of recent discussions about g.mlist and g.mremove.
It seems that we want a lot of changes in them.

g.mlist warnings for layers found in other mapsets
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2255

g.list and g.mlist should be able to handle strds, str3ds, stvds
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2266

g.mremove: adding 'map name exclusion pattern' option
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-March/067800.html

g.mremove: add an option to use 'map name exclusion patterns' like is
available in g.mlist
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2228