[GRASS-dev] Contract To Hire Opportunity OR DIRECT HIRE FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE

Rakesh Dhar rakeshdhar at peaktechnical.com
Wed May 28 12:02:00 PDT 2014

Hello ,

My name is Rakesh. I am Staffing Manager with PEAK Technical Staffing USA. I saw your profile online and wanted to reach you out for a project available with one of my Direct Client.

I have IT-Web Applications Developer-Front End   position in Richmond, VA

Please find the Job description & let me know if you will be interested.

Thanks.

Location – Richmond, VA

Title – IT-Web Applications Developer-Front End
Duration – 3+ Months (Contract to Hire)

JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking an experienced Web Applications Developer to design and develop front-end applications for our growing base of GIS web solutions. A successful Web Applications Developer will have experience in the creative field, including the abilities to create outstanding graphic designs, positively interact with clients, and contribute to developing creative standards and procedures.
 A solid understanding of applications architecture and best practices for code development and deployment is also required. Projects will primarily be based on geospatial technologies and ESRI ArcGIS Server API(s), Google Maps API, and / or Bing! Maps API is desirable, but not required. 3+ years professional experience in creative web design, development, and implementation
Rock-solid front-end development skills with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
.
Great place to work at; really fun and positive environment.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I hope we can work with each other

Sincerely,

Rakesh Dhar
Staffing Manager

PEAK Technical Consulting LLC
Engineering IT

7 Corporate Park, Suite 125
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (562) 472-1633
Fax: (949) 476-7766
E-mail: rakeshdhar at peaktechnical.com<mailto:rakeshdhar at peaktechnical.com>
www.peaktechnical.com<http://www.peaktechnical.com/>
Office Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM Pacific

[btn_myprofile_160x33]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdhar>

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail and any of its attachments contain proprietary information of PEAK Technical Services, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "PEAK") that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright belonging to PEAK. If you have received this E-mail in error or are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original, any copies and any printout. Thank You.