[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2468: Python OSError: [Errno 7] Argument list too long when running grass.pipe_command repeatedly

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Nov 2 09:40:12 PST 2014

#2468: Python OSError: [Errno 7] Argument list too long when running
grass.pipe_command repeatedly
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  maxnova  |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  defect   |      Status:  closed
 Component:  Python   |     Version:  6.4.4
Resolution:  fixed    |    Keywords:  OSError, pipe_command, python, script
  Platform:  Linux    |         Cpu:  x86-64
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by maxnova):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 glynn]:

 Brilliant!  For anyone else that runs across this issue, I've updated the
 demonstration code with the fix described above: https://gist.github.com
 /max-nova/487a82de00651a33f2c2

 Many thanks to you glynn - let me know where to send the case of beer!

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2468#comment:2>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>