[GRASS-dev] Open discussion about the GRASS GIS temporal framework publication

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:10:37 PST 2014

Dear all,
i am happy to inform you that Edzer Pebesma [1] and i have submitted a
paper about the GRASS GIS temporal framework to the Open Access
Journal of Spatial Information Science (JOSIS):

http://www.josis.org/index.php/josis/article/view/206

The name of the paper is "The Architecture of a Field-Based Temporal
GIS Framework". It is now in the review phase, so please do not cite
it.

You can openly discuss the paper using the online commentary
functionality of the journal.
Please feel free to submit all kinds of critical but constructive
comments, so that Edzer and I can improve our publication.

Best regards
Soeren

[1] https://www.uni-muenster.de/Geoinformatics/institute/staff/index.php/119/Edzer_Pebesma