[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2481: g.gui.iclass: cannot display analysis results because of "No graphics device selected"

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 10 20:09:02 PST 2014

#2481: g.gui.iclass: cannot display analysis results because of "No graphics
device selected"
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlennert            |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified         |

Comment(by annakrat):

 I can't reproduce it. It seems that No graphics device selected and Data
 error preparing signatures are different problems. What kind of vector are
 you loading, the one you exported before from g.gui.iclass? What kind of
 data do you have in the group, I think, it can currently handle just 256
 cats.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2481#comment:1>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>