[GRASS-dev] planning grass 7.0.0beta4

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:05:35 PST 2014

On 11 November 2014 22:13, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> On 6 November 2014 05:45, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Luca, are you or anyone else planning to do that?
>>>

>> I'm going to backport all the python sphinx documentation, bot for
>> lib/python than gui/wxpython.
>> It's really a lot of changes. I spent several hours to try to backport
>> only the right stuff.
>
> Well done, Luca! Have have generated the docs (anticipated the
> Saturday cronjob):
> http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/libpython/

Ok I found a small problem in the index there is this line

"Testing GRASS GIS source code and modules: (gunittest package"

but in GRASS 7.0 there is not gunittest package.
I don't understand if gunittest will be backported before 7.0 release,
if we backport we can leave that line, otherwise it should be removed

>> I didn't backport:
>> - the temporal documentation and some changes related to it
>> - something related to g.gui.rlisetup because I have to commit to some
>> changes in trunk before
>> - gunnintest docs and several test.
>
> Also some Python lib differences are yet there.

yes something...

--
ciao
Luca