[GRASS-dev] Tests down to 65% (from 86%)

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 02:32:31 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:54 AM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> something happened between r62745 (Saturday) and r62754 (Sunday) because
> tests are failing. Here are the changes in trunk:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/trunk?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=62754&stop_rev=62746&limit=100&verbose=on
>
> MarkusM, I'm not sure what was the actual change but it seems that
> G_tokenize() is the only related change. From the tests it seems that
> something in parser is failing.

G_tokenize() no longer removes leading spaces (it never removed
trailing spaces), but G_parser() relied on that. G_tokenize()
tokenizes a string, spaces can be removed with G_chop(), G_squeeze(),
or G_strip(). Fixed in r62763,4.

BTW, the test suite does not run with Python 2.6 because import
argparse fails, this module is new in Python 2.7.

Markus M