[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] wxGUI raster digitizer available

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 01:37:03 PST 2014

Hi Anna

This is great, thanks! This is going to be a real time saver.

I am having trouble however running it. I seems to work fine except that I
can't save the edits. To leave the editing session, I have to select no
when asked to save the work.

Not sure if the below helps, but in the terminal I get the message:
GRASS_INFO_ERROR(30864,1): Raster map <pnv_malawi2_ag2_backupcopy_30725>
not found
GRASS_INFO_END(30864,1)

>From the command console:

Exception in thread Thread-8:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 810, in
__bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/core/gt
hread.py", line 94, in run
    ret = vars()['callable'](*args, **kwds)
  File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/rdigit/
controller.py", line 467, in _exportRaster
    output=self._editedRaster, overwrite=True, quiet=True)
  File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/etc/python/grass/scr
ipt/core.py", line 373, in run_command
    return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args,
kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/grass7/grass-7.1.svn/etc/python/grass/scr
ipt/core.py", line 308, in handle_errors
    returncode=returncode)
CalledModuleError: Module run None ['r.patch', '--o', '--q',
u'input=x47731795,pnv_malawi2_ag2_backupcopy_30725',
u'output=pnv_malawi2_ag2 at vegetation'] ended with error
Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the
(error) output.