[GRASS-dev] Error in GRASS GIS 7.0 database

Erick Opiyo osgis.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 04:58:43 PST 2014

Hi List,

I was running two commands, listed below, simultaneously in a Linux
environment.

1. r.mapcalc was running as a python mulitprocess command the background and
2. r.what was running in the foreground to extract some pixel values for
several rast images.

I'm not sure what happened or my GRASS GIS database got corrupt. Because
whenever I run any command, I get the following error:

ERROR: Duplicate t-b resolution field

And because of the error above, all my background processes came to halt.

Any help or suggestion, will highly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Erick