[GRASS-dev] Resolved - Error in GRASS GIS 7.0 database

Erick Opiyo osgis.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:54:23 PST 2014

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the reply.

When I run g.region and I give any raster name as an option, I still got
the same error. I didn’t try changing the t-b resolution, though.

But after further looking around I found out that the file "WIND" inside my
mapset was being changed every time, whenever a file was being edited in
the database.

When I looked at it I found two entries for t-b resolution, I thought it's
supposed to be locked only for edit by one process at a time? After
removing the duplicate entry the error when away.

Erick