[GRASS-dev] Resolved - Error in GRASS GIS 7.0 database

Erick Opiyo osgis.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:06:05 PST 2014

@Luca,

I will try the python interface out.

@Martin,

If I set overwrite=True, then it would make my script overwrite an already
processed images, I'm executing the script a numbers of times to match my
machine CPU load average and the overwrite check, makes sure that a
subsequent process skips an already processes image from a previously
executed process.

I tried python multiprocess module, but it was slower than executing one
process, so to fasten the process, since I'm processing almost 2 TB MODIS
images, I have opted to execute the script a number of times.

Erick