[GRASS-dev] On i.atcorr support for WorldView2, QB2

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed Nov 26 06:54:24 PST 2014

Is there anyone willing to check ticket #2059 out? [0]

I am attaching an `R` session through which I obtained the numbers fed
to `create_iwave.py` for the template creation.

Is there, perhaps, important to keep the band-width order (instead of
the band numbering in delivered products)? Maybe Nikos Ves' approach is
right for Landsat8 [1] which follows the band-width order (and not the
official band designation) works (for me) correctly.

Nikos A

[0] <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2059>?
[1] <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2305#comment:7>