[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-SVN] r62845 - in grass/trunk/scripts: . d.shadedmap r.shadedmap

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 30 17:12:52 PST 2014

My idea is that changing r.shaded.relief -> r.relief allows us to use r/d.shaded.relief for relief maps that are colored by another variable (elevation, land-cover, etc).

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)