[GRASS-dev] v.in.ogr crashed with SIGSEGV in main() in v.what/test_vwhat_layers

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:13:51 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

> >>   v.in.ogr crashed with SIGSEGV in main()
> >>   v.in.ogr --q -o dsn=./data/table1.csv output=t1
> >>   v.what/test_vwhat_layers
> >
> > Can you please add
> > db.connect -p
> > to the (local) test?
>
> just wild guess, could be related to [1]? Martin
>
> [1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/62325

I though you are fixing it because of that. In fact I was looking at it at
that time but I was so glad that you committed the change because I was not
much successful.

Nevertheless, the test runs now, although I just expected the segmentation
fault to be fixed. (I don't know what caused the test to lead to the
segmentation fault in the first place.)

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2014-10-22-07-00/report_for_nc_spm_08_grass7_nc/vector/v.what/test_vwhat_layers/index.html