[GRASS-dev] g.list in G71

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:05:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

IMO, printing fully-qualified names by default can be too much information
in terminal and make it uncomfortable to read map names only. Currently, it
prints fully-qualified names whenever maps cannot be identified by their
unqualified names (e.g., two maps with the same name in multiple mapsets).

Huidae