[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2443: r.in.srtm.region add-on updates for 7.1svn

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 28 14:19:21 PDT 2014

Hi Andy,

[ https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2443 ]

> has been no response, could someone advise me if opening a ticket is not the
> best way to communicate an improvement to GRASS? I certainly know that
> everyone is busy.

You followed the perfect way! The issue is that g.list and g.remove
are still changing (last change was a few minutes ago: see [1]).

A first major backport to GRASS 7.0.svn happened only earlier today
[2], it was not possible to update the Addons.
Now we are ready for that I would say!
Would you mind to revisit your patch? I'll answer in the ticket.

Markus

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/general?order=date&desc=1
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/general?order=date&desc=1