[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2443: r.in.srtm.region add-on updates for 7.1svn

Andy Wickert wickert at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 30 04:09:54 PDT 2014

Thanks, Markus and Markus. I'll write over there to advise closing the
ticket. Completely understand not wanting to or being able to do too much
while multiple interacting pieces of code are in motion.
Andy

---
Andrew D. Wickert
INSTAAR & Geological Sciences, University of Colorado Boulder
Now at:
Universität Potsdam
Institut für Erd- und Umweltwissenschaften
Haus 29, Rm. 153
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24-25
14476 Potsdam-Golm, Deutschland