[GRASS-dev] weren't r.stream going to core? was: r.stream.* problems on Ubuntu when installed via g.extensions

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 31 17:07:04 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In case of moving them back to Addons, it would be r.stream.* except
>> for r.stream.extract.
>
> any opinion from MarkusM who disabled r.streams.* modules in releasebranch_70?

I have now moved selected r.stream modules (r.stream.channel,
r.stream.distance, r.stream.order, r.stream.segment, r.stream.slope,
r.stream.snap, r.stream.stats) back from relbranch7 to Addons
(changesets r62511 and r62512).

These modules can now be installed with g.extension in GRASS GIS 7.0.svn.

Future fixes in trunk (i.e. GRASS GIS 7.1.svn) may be backported to
Addons at this point.

best,
markusN