[GRASS-dev] G7 blockers call

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:28:29 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > So far I had two students reporting the problem with MSVCR.71.dll
> missing - I have added the link to the
> > WinGRASS_errors wiki to the course webpage so I hope that will help.
>
> Checking "Important Microsoft runtime libraries" in the installer
> should solve this problem [1].
>
> I think this issue is discussed also somewhere else since I remember
writing this somewhere already. Anyway, at least for the record, checking
the check box does not help. Getting through the 2 other suggestion on wiki
does not help either. But doing the steps from the installer manually works
(the third suggestion). This was the case on two (or more) computers
already.