[GRASS-dev] GRASS GIS code sprint @FOSS4G 2014 - Portland: Sept 13th, 2014

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 9 14:49:43 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> On 04/09/14 16:41, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>> Join us at the upcoming GRASS GIS code sprint @FOSS4G 2014, Portland
>>
>> http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Portland_2014

BTW: much more ideas have been now added at

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Portland_2014#Ideas

> What is the foreseen time schedule ? I imagine it will be way in the evening
> and night hours for those of us staying behind in Europe ?

It is fine to "sprint" in the hours around, we even do right now here
inofficially...
It is meanto to be a virtual date which motivates us to get stuff done.

So it is perfectly fine to start right away to fix listed issues :-)

Markus